Friday will be complete with thousands of beads including special product, product specials & demonstrations! All event promotions on the website will begin at midnight on Friday! Links to all of the activities listed will be provided during the week of the event.
Starts at 9am!
Live Welcome & Introduction
Join the ladies of Blooming Boutique LIVE on Zoom welcoming you to the Virtual Festival. Review all of the specials & overview of the daily events schedule.
Bead Parties on the Website
A full schedule of product releases online will be released as we get closer to the event. Approximately 12 “parties” of beads will be posted throughout the day featuring Unique glass beads, Amber beads, Special Event Product, Carved Amber, Stones & more! A “party” is a grouping of products that will be shown in a collection on the webpage, http://www.BloomingBoutiqueBeads.com.
Full details on promotions for the October Virtual Festival will be announced as we get closer to the event. Event promotions will include the following & more:
- Buy 3 Beads, Get 1 Bead FREE (excluding the newest collection and other select exclusions)
- FREE bracelet ($50 value) with the purchase of a decorative clasp
- 2 FREE Sterling Silver Stoppers with the purchase of a solid sterling silver or gold bangle
- 2 FREE Copper Stoppers with purchase of a Copper Bangle
- FREE Mystery Gift with every $500 spent
Lunch Break with Design Inspiration
Hop onto Facebook Live with Sydney and enjoy your lunch and Trollbeads design inspiration. She’ll go over some of her current favorite styles as well as some tips & tricks!
Live Glass Bead Demonstration
Hop onto Zoom with Rachel, certified United States Trollbeads glass Artisan and watch and she makes beads live on screen. Q&A will be available with the demonstration.
Happy Hour & Bead Games
Grab your favorite cocktail (and Rose gummy bears) and unwind with us after a day of shopping. Opportunities to win prizes from Trollbeads trivia and more! We’ll be drinking Spiked Caramel Vodka Cocktails, you can make one at home too with the recipe below!
Enhance your Festival experience with Micha’s famous crab dip recipe!
- 2 8-oz packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 8-oz container sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tsp Dry Mustard
- 1/4 Tsp Garlic Sauce
- 1 Pound Fresh Crab meat, drained and picked
- 1 cup 8-oz Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- Garnish: chopped fresh parsley
- Combine first 7 ingredients, stirring until blended. Fold in crab meat.
- Spoon mixture into am 11″ x 17″ baking dish; sprinkle evenly with cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350F for 35 minutes or until bubbly. Garnish, if desired. Serve immediately with crackers or toasted French bread rounds.
This was my first time attending Trollbeads at the Beach. It was even better than I imagined it could be. The exclusive promotions, beads, raffles, classes, glass bead demonstrations, food and drinks, thousands of uniques, and the generous gift bag made this a fantastic shopping experience. Everything was so organized and you ladies put so much effort into this festival. I very much appreciated your imagination and creativity in helping me personalize and design my bracelets and necklaces. Thanks for taking the time to make me feel special. I will definitely be at the next one (and the one after that and so on)!!